Your Patient Portal …
In conjunction with our Electronic Medical Records vendor Cumberland Family Practice is pleased to offer a Patient Portal for your convenience and information.
To access the Patient Portal, please click here. This is the newest feature of your Electronic Health Record!!!! We are very excited to introduce the latest technology in patient communications. The Portal is completely secure and HIPAA compliant to ensure the safety of your Personal Health Information. View our HIPPA – Notice of Privacy Practices here.
When you are “web enabled” with Cumberland Family Practice you will be able to do the following via the web:
- Update your address, phone numbers, email address, employer, pharmacy and emergency contacts.
- Enter or update your Medical, Surgical, and Hospitalization histories as well as your allergy information.
- Receive email reminders of existing appointments, confirmations of new appointments as well as notifications of new information posted to the web portal.
- Enter historical vaccination information from other offices to your record at Cumberland Family Practice.
- View your current and previous patient statements.
- View your current and previous lab and diagnostic reports.
- View your current and previous appointments.
- View summaries of previous visits.
- View complete Personal Health Record (PHR) To become web-enabled, simply talk with someone at our front desk.
You will have to fill out an Informed Consent Form (available here) and provide us your email address (if we do not already have it on file). With these we can set up your portal ID and password. Then you can start using this great new method of communication!
Convenient… | Caring… | Compassionate…